- Max. [email protected]
- HD and SD output switchable
- 3.6mm fixed lens (6mm optional)
- Max. IR length 20m, Smart IR
- IP67, DC12V
- Experience 1080P full HD video and the simplicity of using existing cabling infrastructure with HDCVI. The Cooper series 1080P HDCVI camera features a compact design and offers a high quality image at a friendly price. It offers various vary-focal/fixed lens models with a multi-language OSD and HD/SD switchable output. Its structural flexibility and high cost performance makes the camera an ideal choice for SMB solutions.
- This camera guarantees real-time transmission at long distance without any loss. It supports up to 800m(1080P)/1200m(720P) transmissionvia coaxial cable, and up to 300m(1080P)/450m(720P) via UTP
- The camera is designed with microcrystalline LED IR illumination for best lowlight performance. Smart IR is a technology to ensure brightness uniformity in B/W image under low illumination. Dehua’s unique Smart I adjusts to the intensity of camera’s infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object, and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as the object come closer to the camera.
- The camera supports multiple video formats including HDCVI, CVBS and other two common HD analog formats in the market. The four formats can be switched over through OSD menu or by PFM820(UTC controller). This feature makes the camera to be compatible with not only HCVRs but also most end users’ existing HD/SD DVRs.
- The camera’s outstanding reliability is unsurpassed due to its rugged design. The camera is protected against water and dust with IP67 ranking, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor environments. With working temperature range of -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F), the camera is designed for extreme temperature environments. Supporting ±30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable power supply conditions. Its 4KV lightning rating provides protection against the camera